Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe taken from wholesomebabyfood.com. Recommended for babies age 6-8 months. Serving size really depends on how much is eaten for each meal so not entirely accurate.
- Cut pumpkin in half and de-seed.
- Place face down in a deep baking dish with 1-2 inches of water.
- Bake at 375 for 45 mins to 1 hour until meat is soft when poked with a fork.
- Scrape out meat with a fork.
- Mash or puree adding optional ingredients.
- May be frozen in single serving containers.