1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Autumn Bread
1 hr 20 mins
I have been baking this bread for over 20 years. I'm not sure where I got the recipe from but its a KEEPER! It is very moist and makes the house smell like AUTUMN. This recipe makes 2 loaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- 2In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- 3In a seperate bowl beat together the pumpkin, oil, eggs and water.Add to the dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- 4Pour one half of the batter into each loaf pan.
- 5Bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Place on a rack and after 10 minutes remove from pan and let cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Autumn Bread
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.4
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 835.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 75.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g