Recipe by Dave
This is a simple recipe to make. It is quick in preparation time but a bit long in baking time (2 hours). It tastes very nice. (simple recipes doesn't mean you eat bad things). This principle can be used as a base to make other "au gratin" vegetables. I am thinking of making a courgette tian (adapted from a non vegan recipe).
- 250 g pumpkin, diced ((1/2)
- 1 glass soymilk
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon almond puree
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or to taste)
- breadcrumbs, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven (300°F, 150°C, Th 5). Put the pumpkin dices in a oven dish.
- Put the garlic, almond puree, olive oil and salt in bowl.
- Pour the soy milk little by little while stirring.
- The mixture has to be smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with ground bread crumbs.
- Put in the oven and bake for 2 hours.
- NB: if you like almonds, you can add 1 tea spoon ground almonds in the mixture before adding the soy milk.