Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Connie's recipe from family collection.
Make and share this Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups apples, finely chopped and peeled
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Combine first 4 ingredients, set aside. In another bowl, mix next 3 ingredients. Add to dry mix, stirring only until moist. Stir in apples.
- Spoon into lightly greased muffin pan. Makes 18 good sized muffins.
- Mix 2 TBSP flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 C sugar together for topping. Cut in 4 TBSP butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle streusel topping on muffins. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.