landlocked #2's Note:
I love to eat and drink fall’s beautiful and nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables! This delicious seasonal smoothie is bursting with beta-carotene and other important antioxidants like quercitin found in apples. This smoothie tastes great cool or even warmed up for a treat (omit the ice and warm almond milk before adding to blender if making into a hot beverage).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add pumpkin, almond milk, apple, cinnamon, apple pie spice, chia seeds, ice, ginger, honey to blender.
- 2Blend on high for at least 45 – 60 seconds, until smooth.
- 3Pour into glass and garnish with chia seeds and cinnamon.
- 5Pumpkin: butternut squash, acorn squash.
- 6Apple: pear, peach.
- 7Apple pie spice: pumpkin pie spice, more cinnamon and ginger.
- 8Honey: agave nectar, maple syrup.
- 9Almond milk: coconut milk.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Apple Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice
unsweetened almond milk