1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A nutritious bread that's good for breakfast, tea, or even dessert! It's also a really good way to not waste Jack-O-Lantern leftovers. I use the scooped innards for the pumpkin puree, though canned pumpkin would be fine too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar together in one bowl, making sure there are no lumps of sugar.
- 3Combine pumpkin, eggs, applesauce, apple juice and sugar together in a different bowl.
- 4Add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- 5Add the flax seeds and diced apple.
- 6Pour into two greased loaf pans, and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on the top of the loaves.
- 7Bake for about an hour to an hour and a half.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Apple Seed Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g