- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add egg and beat slightly.
- Add corn syrup, pumpkin and evaporated milk; blend well.
- Spread apple pie filling in the uncooked pie crust.
- Gently pour pumpkin filling over the apples.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted into center of pie comes out clean.
- Chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.