Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
101 Things to Do With Apples makes 12
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients. Fold in apples. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter. Bake 20 minutes. Turn out onto cooking rack.