1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Apple Crumb Cake
You've got pumpkin and apple in one. This is a moist spicy cake with pieces of apple throughout. Optional-If you have a real sweet tooth drizzle powdered sugar mixed with buttershots or apple shnapps to glaze cake. This would also be great with dried cranberries or raisins mix in along with the apples. This recipe was given to me by Tim a Great guy I work with. Yes tweaked a bit! Made 60 mini muffins Nov 26, 2013 baked them for 15-18 minutes and I made twice the amount topping. I brought them to a party(leaving 12 home) so everyone could have a bite and room to enjoy the other food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin puree or 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled & chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease and flour 2 round cake pans cake pans or one 9x13.
- 3Sift first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- 4In an other bowl mix eggs, pumpkin, and oil.
- 5Add to dry ingredients stirring till just mixed.
- 6Fold in apples and pour into prepared pan.
- 7In a bowl or food processor add topping dry ingredients and cut or pulse in cold butter till crumbly.
- 8Sprinkle over cake batter.
- 9Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick come out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Apple Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 332.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g