Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Delicious moist cake that is very easy because the apple comes from juice, not chopping apples! You can make 10 individual cakes or 1 large.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring butter and eggs to room temperature.
- Grease and flour ten 4 inch baby bundt pans or one 8 1/2 inch large bundt pan.
- In a large bowl beat the butter until creamy and fluffy.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating at medium speed about 6 minutes or until light and fluffy and sugar is dissolved.
- Add egg, one at a time, beating about 1 minute after each; scrape bowl frequently.
- Stir together flour, soda, salt and spices.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin and apple juice, beginning and ending with flour.
- Beat just until thoroughly blended.
- Turn batter into prepared pans, filling small pans about 2/3 full.
- Bake individual cakes for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for the large pan in 350* oven.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes and turn onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Stir together powdered sugar and milk to make a glaze of drizzling consistency; spoon over cooled cakes.