A nice little twist to either pumpkin or apple butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients until blended.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- 3Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 min., or until very thick.
- 4Cool; spoon into airtight containers.
- 5Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g