Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice little twist to either pumpkin or apple butter.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients until blended.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 min., or until very thick.
- Cool; spoon into airtight containers.
- Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.