Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a healthier version of pumpkin quick bread. It is a bit denser because of the whole wheat flour, and has a wee bit of an after taste from Splenda, but worth it to me because of it's nutritional content!
- 295.73 ml white flour
- 295.73 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml rolled oats
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml salt
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 354.88 ml Splenda granular
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 177.44 ml egg substitute
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 118.29 ml sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until moistened.
- Spray loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray (yields enough to make two large pans, I made one large and four small, muffin tins would also work). Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 60 minutes or until set and firm in the center.
- Let cool on wire rack before cutting.