Recipe by iamabutterfly
I got this recipe at my Weight Watchers meeting. It is 2 points per serving.
Top Review by skiing914
I just made this and it is delicious. The pumpkin makes the cake more moist than a typical angel food cake. Plus, I made a glaze for the top - 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tbls. of milk and a 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Mix together and pour over the top. YUM!!!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (16 ounce) packageone-step angel food cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, vanilla, and spices. In a separate bowl prepare cake mix according to directions.
- Fold in 1/4 of the batter into the pumpkin mixture. Gently fold in the remaining batter. Gently spoon into an ungreased tube pan.
- Bake on the lowest oven rack at 350°F for 38-44 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool inverted on wire rack until cool.