Great way to spice up your angel food cake! It's from my favorite cooking magazine, Light & Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a large bowl.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- 3Fold 1/4 of the batter into pumpkin mixture.
- 4Fold in remaining batter.
- 5Spoon into an ungreased 10-in tube pan.
- 6Cut through batter with a knife to remove air bubbles.
- 7Bake on the lowest oven rack at 350 for 38-44 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- 8Invert pan onto wire rack, cool completely.
- 9Remove from pan, garnish, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 262.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g