- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 angel food cake mix
- 14 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a large bowl.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Fold 1/4 of the batter into pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in remaining batter.
- Spoon into an ungreased 10-in tube pan.
- Cut through batter with a knife to remove air bubbles.
- Bake on the lowest oven rack at 350 for 38-44 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Invert pan onto wire rack, cool completely.
- Remove from pan, garnish, and enjoy!