Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Kraft recipe that I have not yet tried, but it sounds great. I've had the dip without pumpkin and the spices and it's great that way too. Try it with fruit (apple or pear slices) or cookies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jarjet-puffed marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix ingredients until well blended, cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
very delicious! I spread it on cinnamon graham crackers and apples. Was a great hit at my thanksgiving gathering. Thank u for sharing.
This recipe is VERY DANGEROUS! It is so good that you have to be careful and remember to use it as a dip. You will want to eat it by the spoonfull!!!!
Jenn, Tried this with apples,it was very good.and easy to make,worthy of making again. Thanks,Darlene