Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A deliciously light and semi healthy muffin adapted from several different recipes
Make and share this Pumpkin and White Choc Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate pieces
- Dice and microwave veges till soft (Do not boil pumpkin, this will add moisture that you do not want in your puree) Then stick blend until there are no or few lumps.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Separately, mix dry ingredients.
- Blend the two mixtures together, fold in chocolate.
- Generously fill 24 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 180c for 18-22mins.
Best Muffins I have ever made, super glossy aswell - LOVE!