1/1 Photo of Pumpkin and White Bean Lasagna
4 hrs 20 mins
Serah B.'s Note:
From The Vegan Slow Cooker, by Kathy Hester
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Pumpkin-Tofu Ricotta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 1 (15 ounce) package tofu
- 1 (15 ounce) can cooked pumpkin
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
For the Lasagna
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 0.75 (10 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1In a food processor, blend olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes until paste forms. Add remaining ricotta ingredients, adding a little water if too thick. (This can be made the night before and stored in an airtight container in the fridge).
- 2Grease inside of crock pot.
- 3Spread thin layer of sauce over bottom of slow cooker.
- 4Place a single layer of noodles over the sauce, breaking off corners to fit if needed.
- 5Spread 1/3 of ricotta mixture over noodles, then a layer of sauce, then sprinkle 1/3 of the white beans over the sauce.
- 6Repeat the layers two times more, ending with a last layer of noodles and topping with sauce.
- 7Cook on low 3 to 4 hours or high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until fork will easily go through the middle and past is al dente. (Add 1/2 cup extra sauce or water if you need to leave it in an hour or two longer).
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and White Bean Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: