Pumpkin and White Bean Lasagna
- In a food processor, blend olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes until paste forms. Add remaining ricotta ingredients, adding a little water if too thick. (This can be made the night before and stored in an airtight container in the fridge).
- Grease inside of crock pot.
- Spread thin layer of sauce over bottom of slow cooker.
- Place a single layer of noodles over the sauce, breaking off corners to fit if needed.
- Spread 1/3 of ricotta mixture over noodles, then a layer of sauce, then sprinkle 1/3 of the white beans over the sauce.
- Repeat the layers two times more, ending with a last layer of noodles and topping with sauce.
- Cook on low 3 to 4 hours or high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until fork will easily go through the middle and past is al dente. (Add 1/2 cup extra sauce or water if you need to leave it in an hour or two longer).