Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my friends' recipes that she has kindly let me share on here. This is currently a WIP since I need to work out measurements
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml ginger powder
- 1 butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 500 ml chicken stock or 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1 handful basil, roughly chopped
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg
- 118.29 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- 625 g cooked ravioli (your choice)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute Onion, Garlic and Ginger.
- Add Pumpkin, sweet potato and stock and bring to boil.
- When the veggies are tender, add all items to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir through the basil, nutmeg, cream, salt and pepper and then serve on your pasta.