Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From All Recipes.
Make and share this Pumpkin and Sunflower Seed Bread (Abm) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup shelled toasted pumpkin seeds
- Place the ingredients into the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the whole wheat setting and press start. If your machine has a signal for fruit or nuts, add the sunflower and pumpkin seeds at the beep.