- 4 prepared pizza crust
- 44.37 ml basil pesto, store bought
- 354.88 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch englis spinach, washed, dried and shredded
- 100 g semi- dried tomatoes
- 250 g jap pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 220 C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place bases on trays, spread with pesto.
- Sprinkle on 1/2 the cheese, top with spinach.
- Add tomatoes and pumpkin and rest of cheese.
- Bake 15 - 20 mins till bases are golden and pumpkin cooked through.
- Season as desired.