1/4 Photos of Pumpkin and Spinach Pizza
Adapted from a 2000 edition of Australian Good Taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 220 C.
- 2Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 3Place bases on trays, spread with pesto.
- 4Sprinkle on 1/2 the cheese, top with spinach.
- 5Add tomatoes and pumpkin and rest of cheese.
- 6Bake 15 - 20 mins till bases are golden and pumpkin cooked through.
- 7Season as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Spinach Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 823.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust