I haven't actually made this recipe myself. My Boss made it and gave me the recipe. This soup was amazing! The perfect soup for a crisp fall day. It is a little different with the cinnamon and sausage, but quite tasty. My Boss used her own home-grown pumpkin, but I'm sure canned will work just as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 TBSP butter.
- 2Cut sausage into bite sized pieces.
- 3Brown sausage, remove from pan.
- 4Melt 2 TBSP butter.
- 5Saute the onion, and return sausage to the pan.
- 6Add sugar and mix.
- 7Add pumkin, boullion cubes dissolved in the boiling water, seasonings, and half & half.
- 8If the soup is too thick, then add water to reach desired consistancy.
- 9Cover and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes. Do not boil.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Sausage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 846.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g