Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mkae the most of Pumpkin with this fabulous Italian dish.
- 400 g fusilli
- 85 g unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 450 g pumpkin, peeled deseeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of, finely
- grated nutmeg
- First make the sauce. Melt the butter in a wide saucepan, Add the garlic and stir for about 30sec or so, then add the pumpkin, rosemary, lemon zestand nutmeg. Season.
- Cover and Sweat over a gentle heat for about 15 mins, stirring occasionally until the pumpkin is very soft. Squash a little down into the butter but leave about two-thirds as it is. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta.
- Tip the drained pasta into the pumpkin pan and gentle mix. Serve immediately.