Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
I JUST came up with this tonight and I've never posted anything here before but thought maybe if I thought this was so good, I should share!! SO healthy, and so "FALL". Peculiar sounding at first, but trust me, it is DELICIOUS. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 individual sized cup jello sugar free cinnamon pudding
- 1⁄2 cup Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 (1 g) packet sugar substitute (more if you desire a sweeter flavor) or 1 (1 g) packet stevia, in the raw (more if you desire a sweeter flavor)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground walnuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Free (to top)
- Mix together 1/2 cup pumpkin, 2 tsp cinnamon, and sugar substitute packet and microwave on high for 30 seconds; remove and stir in the Cinnamon Jello Pudding. Put back in the mircowave for 5 more seconds (or until the pudding JUST starts to melt); stir. Place 2 TBS Cool Whip Free on top and sprinkle with 1 TBS Ground walnuts (or nut of choice). SO healthy, and so "FALL".