Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
added for beverage tag
Make and share this Pumpkin and Prawn Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups pasta, e.g. penne, cooked and cooled
- 375 g cooked king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, cut into cubes and roasted until tender, cooled 50g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup kraft* classic mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently, until well coated. Chill before serving.