Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty no meat lasagna.
- 1 kg pumpkin
- 25 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 400 g lasagna pasta
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Peel and seed the pumpkin.
- Cut into pieces and boil until cooked.
- Drain well and mash.
- Mix in the butter, eggs and nutmeg.
- Beat well.
- Oil a lasagne dish.
- Line dish with a sheet of lasagne.
- Spread with a layer of pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and top with pine nuts.
- Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of cheese and pine nuts.
- Bake at 180C degrees for 25 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve topped with parmesan shavings.
from gay: interesting recipe. i think i dried it out by cooking it too long, but it was still tasty. really, a different combination of ingredients that work well together.