- 2 cups cubed pumpkin (1.5cm cubes)
- 1⁄4 onion, in wedges
- 100 g penne
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pumpkin and onion on backing tray, coat with a light spray of cooking oil. Bake at 200 C for 25 min or until tender.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain pasta and save 2tbs of water.
- Add oil, garlic and chilli to the pasta pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add pasta and reserved water to the pan and combine with oil mixture. Stir through pumpkin onion and parsley.
- Top with parmesan cheese.