Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This pie is fast and easy. Combines two holiday favorites in one pie!
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned mincemeat
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 (18 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- whipped cream
- Spread mincemeat evenly in bottom of pastry shell.
- Prepare pumpkin pie filling, following label directions, but substitute the orangejuice and evaporated milk for the liquid called for; stir in peel.
- Pour over mincemeat in shell.
- Bake in a hot oven 400* for about 45 minutes or till knife inserted halfway between center and edge of filling comes out clean.
- Cool, serve garnished with whipped cream.