Pumpkin and Ginger Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease 12 muffin cup pan.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, pumpkin, milk, and oil with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, mixing until nearly combined; fold in the candied ginger, but do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan; sprinkle each muffin with a few pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes; remove pan from oven, cool for 5 minutes.
- Then remove muffins from pan and cool on a rack.