Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was quite suprised to find this really great recipe wasn't already posted on Zaar. So, here it is!!! I think I found it online somewhere but I'm not sure where. Enjoy
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk, plus
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 small egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and half the cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter and process until mixture becomes crumbly; press evenly into the bottom of a 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust starts to brown; remove from oven.
- Reduce temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix pumpkin, milk, half the vanilla, egg, sugar, all spice, salt and remaining cinnamon; pour over crust and bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center; cool on a rack.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, remaining vanilla and orange marmalade until fluffy; spread evenly over coold pumpkin bars.