Recipe by **Jubes**
Frittata baked in the oven in muffin tins. Gluten free as no flour used. Recipe was from a magazine advertisement for Vitasoy "Soy Milky" soy milk, but of course you can use any milk for this recipe
Top Review by katew
What a divine dish of green and gold. I added parsley along with the chives, both from my garden and my pumpkin was Queensland blue from the market. The dish was a marvellous colour - so perfect for autumn eating. It was easy to do and the cooking time given was spot on.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1 . 5cm cubes
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- wild rocket, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Lightly grease a non-stick muffin tray. The silicon muffin trays are perfect for this dish.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pann over medium heat. Add pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- Stir in cheese and chives.
- Spoon into the prepared trays.
- In a jug, whisk the eggs and milk. Season to your preference.
- Pour the egg mixture over the pumpkin in the trays. The muffin trays should be 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with pepitas.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then cool on a rack.
- Serve with wild rocket leaves.