Pumpkin and Cheese Pasta Bake
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/Gas 5. Boil the pasta for 2 minutes less than stated on pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, simmer the pumpkin in a large pan of water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Whisk together the milk and soft cheese and heat in a pan. Stir in half the Cheddar.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the peppers for 5 minutes, until softened. Stir in the spinach until it wilts.
- Mix together the pasta, pumpkin, cheese mixture, peppers and spinach, then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped basil to serve.