Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A thick, easy and flavourful winter soup.
Make and share this Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Fill a pot with water and place on high heat (OPTIONAL: add a chicken stock cube to the water).
- Once water is boiling, reduce heat and add all of the chopped vegetables.
- Cook vegetables until tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, move cooked vegetables from pot into a blender with 20ml of the cooking liquid.
- Blend the vegetables and continue to add water until the soup reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve with salt, pepper, nutmeg and a dollop of creme fraiche.