Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Recipe from the cookbook that came with my Toastmaster Bread Machine. This makes a 2lb loaf.
- 1 2⁄3 cups water, 80 degrees F
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds (sometimes I leave them out)
- 1 1⁄2 cups rye flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients into the bread machine in the order which your ABM requires (mine is wet to dry, but others are dry to wet).
- Bake on wheat setting.