Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and tasty
Make and share this Pumpernickel Round With Poppy Seed Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 3 dashes onion salt
- 3 dashes garlic salt
- 1 -2 loaf pumpernickel bread
- Hollow out a large loaf of pumpernickel bread and save pieces for dipping.
- Mix all the other dip ingredients and put inside the loaf, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May want to tear up an additional loaf for dipping.