Great flavor. No one will leave their crust on this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOOD PROCESSOR METHOD: Put first 7 ingredients into food processor fitted with dough blade.
- 2Stir molasses into warm water in small bowl. With machine running, pour molasses-water mixture and cooking oil through tube in lid. Process for 50 to 60 seconds. If dough seems sticky to remove, add about 1/2 teaspoons flour to make it easier to handle.
- 3HAND METHOD: Put first 7 ingredients into medium bowl. Stir together well.
- 4Add warm water, molasses and cooking oil. Mix well until dough leaves sides of bowl. Knead on lightly floured surface for 5 to 8 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- 5TO COMPLETE: At this point you may choose to roll out and press in greased 12 inch pizza pan, forming rim around edge. Or place dough in large greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover with tea towel. Let stand in oven with light on and door closed for about 1 hour until doubled in size. Punch dough down. Roll out and press in greased 12 inch pizza pan, forming rim around edge.
- 6Company’s Coming.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpernickel Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g