Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this recipe because of the unique flavour of all these spices together and it is so easy to make. Got the recipe from a cousin-in-law.
- 3 cups sour cream
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 4 tablespoons onion flakes
- 4 tablespoons dill weed or 4 tablespoons dill seeds
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- To serve hollow out a loaf of your.
- favourite fresh bread (I use Italian) and fill.
- with dip.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
- You can.
- also tear the bread apart and dip that.
- One half of this recipe will serve 15-20 people.