Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always a hit at parties...and a good way to get your children to eat their spinach!!!
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 loaf round pumpernickel bread
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
- Drain and squeeze out the water from the spinach.
- Mix all ingredients (except for the loaf!) in a dish.
- Cut out the centre of the loaf and chop up the bread into cubes.
- Put dip into hollowed out loaf.
- Place chopped bread cubes around it.
I really enjoyed this delicious meal. What do we always get at parties? Chips? Dip? Junk? This is a party pick me up Not a Party Pooper. This dip is healthy and a fun way to start a party get your guests to help make this dish Its a mouthwatering experience
I make this to take to office parties. It is one of the first thing people head for, and several people have threatened to eat the entire thing! It`s a huge hit! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE IT!
I love this - I think that the flavors meld better if the dip is made one day and put in the bread to be served the next day. JMO