Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great in salads. Especially with the Blue Cheese Ceaser Salad
- 2 cups diced pumpernickel bread or 2 cups dark rye bread, crusts removed (1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place bread cubes on baking sheet, drizzle with oil, and toss to combine.
- Spread in single layer and bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from oven and toss with cheese if desired.
Really good. Made them to go on top of pumpkin soup. Yummy!
I made these to go with cheese soup and they worked great! I did not remove the crust (too lazy) and they came out fine. Great in salad too! Thanks for sharing!