Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I'm the only one in my house that will eat Velveeta! Came up with this when I wanted something a little better than just a grilled cheese sandwich. I'm pretty sure kids would like it, and maybe even some other adults!
- Lightly butter one slice of bread and place on plate, butter side down.
- Place thin slices of Velveeta, to cover, or thickness you like, on upturned bread.
- Place 3 slices cooked bacon on top of Velveeta.
- Place 1 thick slice of tomato on top of bacon.
- Lightly butter one slice of bread and place on top of filling, butter side up.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat. When hot, slide sandwich into pan. Cook until lightly browned. Flip sandwich and cook other side until lightly browned.
- Cool a bit before eating, especially if made for a small child. Enjoy!
Yummy, we love Velveeta cheese. I have made this grilled cheese twice. I make it in the the Goerge Forman grill as a panini. I also use a little mayo on the whole wheat bread. Thanks Sana for the recipe.