1/1 Photo of Pulled Pork With BBQ Sauce in the Crockpot
8 hrs 45 mins
8 hrs 30 mins
Adapted from several I found on the internet. I used a pork tri-tip roast. I'm sure it would be great with about 3 lbs of beef, chicken, other pork cuts, etc. I cooked this overnight, shredded it and let it cool some in the morning, put it in the fridge and reheated it for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the meat in a saucepan. Cook on medium-high, stirring frequently, until it just starts to boil. Taste and adjust spices if needed.
- 2Put roast in center of crockpot.
- 3Pour hot sauce over roast.
- 4Cook on low 8 hours.
- 5Using 2 forks, shred meat and mix with sauce.
- 6Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- 7Serve on buns or baked potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pulled Pork With BBQ Sauce in the Crockpot
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 861.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: