Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 240 hrs
A slow cooker version
Make and share this Pulled Pork With Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Put pork roast in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours, until the meat falls apart.
- Remove the pork from the cooker and let cool slightly.
- Remove and discard any bones.
- Pull meat into shreds using your fingers or two forks.
- Return the meat to the cooker; stir into the sauce.
- Serve on crusty buns.