- 2 lbs pork roast (any cut)
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork roast in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours, until the meat falls apart.
- Remove the pork from the cooker and let cool slightly.
- Remove and discard any bones.
- Pull meat into shreds using your fingers or two forks.
- Return the meat to the cooker; stir into the sauce.
- Serve on crusty buns.