Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some leftover pork that I had cooked in the crockpot, and I didn't want to make the usual BBQ type meal. So,this recipe was created. For the taco seasoning I used Mucho Gusto Taco Seasoning Mix. Top with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy. :) Sumbitted to " ZAAR " on March 1st.2010.
- 1 lb cooked and shredded pork
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (can add more if you like )
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup water
- 8 taco shells
- sour cream
- Mix together first three ingredients.
- Place in medium size skillet over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until heated through.
- Divide mixture evenly between the shells, and top with your favorite toppings.