Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Put your own spin on delicious and top these quick and easy tacos with incredibly tender pulled pork. Courtesy of the National Pork Board
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cooked pulled pork, warmed
- 12 corn tortillas (5 or 6 inch) or 12 flour tortillas (5 or 6 inch)
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce or 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup salsa (purchased or homemade, to taste)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place two tortillas in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Fill the tortillas with about 1 1/2 ounces of the pork, 1/4 cup of the lettuce, and 4 teaspoons of the salsa.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and serve. If you prefer to heat all of the tortillas at once, microwave them on high until warm and softened, 1 to 2 minutes.