Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
We enjoyed these sandwiches with chips and coleslaw. Recipe source: WW magazine (January, 2013) 8 points plus/sandwich
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix
- 6 light hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Spray and ridged grill pan with Pam and put it on a burner set on medium high heat. Add pork and grill until browned on all sides. Let cool and then cut into chunks (original recipe said 3/4 inch pieces but know mine were closer to 2-3 inches).
- Put pork along with next 3 ingredients (bq sauce - chili powder) in a crockpot. And cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred meat with fork.
- Place 1/4 cup coleslaw (more or less - no points in coleslaw mix) on bottom of pan and top with 1/2 cup pork mixture and top with top bun.
I have made this a few times and love the ease of the recipe as well as the taste.