14 hrs 5 mins
An easy, delicious recipe that all of your buddies will like. Great during football/Baseball/Hockey games. They'll think you worked your tail off!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the whole onion.
- 2Place half of the onion in the the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Set the pork roast in the crock pot.
- 4Pour Cola over roast.
- 5Place the other half of the onion on top of the roast, cover and cook on low for roughly 12 hours.
- 6Remove the meat from the crock pot, and discard all liquid but keep the onions.
- 7With two forks shred the pork roast, discarding any fat that hasn't melted away or any bones.
- 8Place the shredded meat back in the crock pot, and pour bbq sauce all over it.
- 9Cook an low for another two hours.
- 10Serve on toasted hamburger buns (I like to use onion buns).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.7
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 161.0 mg
- Sodium 625.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 39.1 g