- leftover cooked pork
- water, enough to cover meat
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy skillet, combine pork with just enough water to cover. Add the vinegar, barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat, covered until meat pulls apart, about 50 minutes.
- Remove pork from the sauce, shred and set aside.
- Simmer the sauce until it reaches the desired thickness.
- Stir the pork in the sauce and spoon onto hamburger buns.