Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
REally good bbq sauce that makes perfect pulled pork sandwich.
Make and share this Pulled Pork Sandwhich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pinch black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- Stir all ingredents together and simmer for 30 minutes.
you are right this is perfect lol it si tangy and perfect with the pig
made for pac , come join us playing the games lol dee
This was delicious! I will be making this sauce up frequently for many different meats this summer. It is better than any bottled barbecue sauce that I have bought in recent years and very easy to make. I put this sauce in the crock pot with a pork roast and then shredded it and served it on buns with coleslaw and French fries on the side. Thanks for a great new barbecue sauce Baking Girl! Made for PAC Spring 2014.