Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These burritos were made with left over pork we had from a pig roast. The meat was roasted over an open fire at low heat for 10 hours, so it was smoky and fantastic, but you could use any kind of pulled pork. Check out the recipe for my own BBQ sauce, its a fantastic combo. I like to serve this with salsa, sour cream and sliced olives
- 4 cups prepared pulled cooked pork
- 2 cups barbecue sauce, preferably home made
- 2 cups yellow rice or 2 cups Spanish rice, prepared to package directions
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 340°F.
- coat oven save baking dish with cooking spray.
- mix pork and barbecue sauce together, reserving 1/4 cup.
- Please tortillas in oven on middle rack for 3 minutes.
- Lay tortilla on flat surface.
- Spoon 1 cup of pork mixtures, 1/2 cup rice and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese in to the tortilla.
- Roll tortilla around ingredients and place in baking dish.
- Repeat with other 3 burritos.
- Drizzle remaining barbecue sauce on burritos and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 25 minutes.
Delicious burritos! I used fajita-sized whole wheat tortillas and brown rice with good results. Great way to use leftover pulled pork - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This recipe fit the dinner bill just right. I used Garlicky Yellow Rice for the yellow rice. :)