Recipe by Grill Baby100
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Mashed sweet potatoes and smoky pulled pork are a marriage made in heaven. Combine them in a crispy tortilla with Pepper Jack cheese and you've got a real crowd pleasing meal.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 (11 1/2-12 ounce) packagepulled pork, refrigerated
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm sweet potatoes and pulled pork in microwave according to package directions.
- Spread half the tortillas with 1/2 cup sweet potatoes; top each with 1/3 of the pork and 1/3 of the cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and sprinkle with green onions.